1. Seek significant partners to provide a base of resources to operate the Mission House, Transportation, Communication, and staff expenses to maintain the missio
2. Provide facilities and logistics to host teams from USA and around the world to form relationships with trusted leaders.
3. Train and equip for: Leadership conferences, education, clean water, feeding programs, health and hygiene, build churches and schools, projects for sustainability. Working toward the goal of Community Transformation one village at a time.
4. Identify trusted leaders and kingdom projects that will strategically advance the kingdom of God, based on faith in Jesus Christ.
1. Provide monthly accountability to its Board of Directors for monies received and disbursed.
2. Haiti Good News Mission Staff and BOD will serve long term roles unless they violate the standards set forth by the corporation which include all legal requirements, plus high moral standards set forth by the Biblical view explained for Pastor/Elders in 1 Timothy 3:1-7.
3. The Haiti Good News Mission Board of Directors meets annually to approve budgets, reports and projections.
4. Recruit board members from the significant partners who represent ministries and churches with a commitment to support and build capacity needed within Haiti Good News Mission to preserve the goal of Glorifying Jesus Christ in its existence.
1. Set and maintain Mission House standards and practices so host teams have a safe, clean, and comfortable facility to maximize their effectiveness in Haiti during mission projects.
2. Transportation – raise resources to provide sufficient vehicles to support the work and mission of HGNM.
3. Kingdom Impact – in addition to supporting mission teams, HGNM will develop and implement Kingdom projects and leadership training to advance the Kingdom of God.